Welcome new and old. To become a member please complete the membership form and the Bankers / Standing Order form which can both be downloaded from the link below.
The subscription rates are :- Single, £20 , Family £30.00 provided that payment is made electronically.
- Family membership refers to two adults residing at the same address and can include children up to 18 years of age.
- The preferred method for payment is by Bankers’ Order or Standing Order. (A form for setting this up may be found below)
- The Membership year runs from 1 February. Consideration will be given to members joining at the end of previous year.
* Membership Form updated March 2016. Please also used this form if you need to update the details we hold about you.
* Banker’s / Standing Order Form for members joining in 2021/2022
Please make sure that you send both your membership form and the Banker’s Order form to the membership secretary, so that the details can be recorded and they will then send it on to your Bank. You can cancel a Banker’s Order by writing to your bank.
The benefits of BTOSC membership are:-
- We organise a programme of events every year
- We offer sailing, racing and training events at a sensible price
- We are a non-profit organization with low overheads
- The club underwrites the security deposit for charters
- We offer aspiring skippers the opportunity to become club skippers
- Members may also be able to benefit from discounts provided by charter companies we deal with
- We have a website available to all and occasional newsletters to members
- We offer the members the opportunity to organise club events
- Active members will increase the network of other sailors they have access to