We have been advised of the following From: “Britannia Sailing” email@example.com
+++ We have a late deal 10% off our 5 day practical +++
Join us 20:00 Sunday 12th August – 2 Spaces left!!
THE BRITANNIA TEAM
The club is running a RYA Competent Crew / Day Skipper Course from PM Sunday 3 – PM Friday 8 April 2010.
- Xmas Jolly – Dinner at the Folly in Cowes.
- £140 for a Berth (Includes dinner but not wine or your share of moorings and fuel)
- Menu Choices
Seasonal soup of the day (v)Chicken liver, Madeira & oven-roasted mushroom pâté
Stilton, mushroom & walnut filo parcels (v)
King prawn cocktail (†)
Hand-carved British free-range roast turkey breastScottish salmon tail fillet (†)
Braised beef (‡)
Roasted red pepper & red onion tart (v)
Pan-seared Barbary duck breast
Christmas pudding (‡)
Bitter chocolate tart
Mascarpone & Madagascan vanilla cheesecake
Coffee & Truffles (State if required)
1. All of the above events will be run out of the Hamble near Southampton.
2. For the full list of planned events please see the 2010 Sailing Programme.
3. For further information on the Xmas Jolly Please contact Sue Tolson
For further information on any events in the Sailing Programme please contact our Cruising Secretary
NOW DRAFT for use as a Template (Last Updated 23 May 2010)
Forthcoming Events and Bookings Status
Channel Isles (poss. incl. St. Malo) (30 May – 6 June) – £265.–
What better place to visit than the Channel Islands, one of the many attractions being the Duty Free possibilities, but what about the scenery and the challenging tidal conditions?
Sadly it has not been possible to fill sufficient berths to make this event viable. If anyone is interested in pursuing something similar before the end of the summer please let the committee know.
Long W/E Poole/W’mouth. (8th. July) – £213.–
The date for this event has now been fixed as above, and with six berths confirmed the event is now full.
This is a change from the confines of the Solent and offers different scenery and some open water passages coupled with the challenge of navigating in less familiar waters and “Races” to be circumnavigated!
Last year’s event was very much enjoyed! Bookings as usual via ‘yours truly’
Meanwhile with best regards.
BTOSC Cruising Secretary
- Spring Rally Weekend Cruise to Lymington & AGM (14-16 May) – Dinner on Saturday Night will be at the Mayflower Hotel in Lymington
- Comp. Crew & Day Skipper Course (17-21 May) – Fully Booked
- Intro. To Sailing (28-31 May) – One boat Fully Booked – 3 Berths available on a second boat
- Channel Isles (poss. incl. St. Malo (30 May – 6 June) – 3 Berths available
- Round the Island “Race” (18-20 June) – Berths available – contact Hazel Bagnall ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Long Weekend Cruise to Poole / Weymouth (1-4 July or 8-11 July – you choose!) 3 Berths available
- S/ West Coast/Scilly Isles (3-10 July) – Fully Booked with reserve
- Channel Crossing Cherbourg – Long Weekend Cruise(27-30 August) – Berths available – Book Now!
- Late Summer Sail and BBQ (Yarmouth) (17-19 Sep)- Berths available Book now!
- Boat Handling (1-3 Oct) – 3 Berths available Book now!
- Comp. Crew & Day Skipper Course (4-8 Oct) – 3 Berths available Book now!
TBD – You decide !
- Felixtowe to Ramsgate (Thames Estuary Crossing) – Berths available Book now!
Note:1. For the full list of planned events please see the 2010 Sailing Programme on our external website www.btosc.co.uk2. Allocation of berths is on a first come, first served basis and will be secured on receipt of payment!3. To express interest in any of the above berths please contact our Cruising Secretary.