The BTOSC is a small but long-established sailing club.
- We organise a programme of sailing events every year
- We communicate with our membership by email
- The majority of our events start and finish in the Solent and we organise cruises elsewhere too
- Our skippers are experienced, RYA qualified, Yachtmaster Offshore or Yachtmaster Coastal skippers
- We charter whatever yachts we need for our events
Current Status. We held our last AGM on 15 May 2021. The first sailing event this year was an extended Skippers Refresher event in June. Whilst waiting for restrictions to be lifted some of our members have got together for private charters within the ‘rules’. We have run a sailing programme for the rest of 2021. We are always considering adding other events so please keep your eye out for announcements on this.
Yachts are likely to be in high demand this summer since more people will be holidaying in the UK so when we do announce an event please book early.
For the BBQ Weekend one yacht enjoyed two extra days on the water. See reports on this and the Trafalgar Weekend below. The season ends with our Xmas Jolly and at least one yacht will have one at least one additional days on the water. If interested, please check your email and respond promptly.